Frequently Asked Questions
How far in advance do I have to book?
I recommend getting in touch with me as soon as possible. The following turnaround times are estimates. Depending on the complexity of your needs, I want to allow ample time for us to discuss, design, and produce your project with precision and care.
- Custom Invitation Suites should be ordered at least 4 months before you plan on mailing them out. Invitations are usually mailed out 8 to 10 weeks before your wedding date.
- Semi-Custom Invitation Collections take about 8-11 weeks to complete depending on what customizations and a la carte items are ordered.
- Save the Dates should be ordered at least 3 months before you plan on mailing them out. Save the Dates are usually mailed out 4 - 6 months before your wedding date or 6 - 8 months if you're having a destination wedding.
- Envelope Addressing generally takes 2 weeks for every 100 pieces and should be ordered at least one month before you plan on mailing them.
- Place/Escort Cards generally take 1 - 2 weeks for every 100 pieces and should be ordered at least 1 month before your event.
- Day-of Signage should be ordered at least 2 months before your event.
- Day-of Printed Paraphernalia (i.e. programs) should be ordered at least 3 months before your event.
- Vows & Keepsakes should be ordered at least 1 month before your desired due date.
Do you do rush orders?
Rush orders are taken on a case-by-case basis, depending on the volume of your order, how busy I am, and when you need it by. Please contact me for details. Rush orders incur an extra fee of 30% of the order total.
Is there an order minimum?
I'd love to work with events of all sizes! However, for orders that need to be printed, there is a minimum of 25 pieces. As a general rule of thumb, set aside at least 10% of your wedding budget for paper goods.
What payment types do you take?
For your convenience, I accept most payment types, including credit cards, bank transfers, and checks.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes of course! International shipping rates will apply and customs duties may be applied to your order once it enters your country. Please note that international customers should contact me earlier than usual since orders will take longer to get to you.
What is your refund, exchange, and cancellation policy?
Due to orders being custom made and proofs being provided for review, all orders are final sale.
Can you give me the digital file so I can use my own printer?
Only logos, monograms, and spot calligraphy are delivered via digital files to use at your own leisure. For other custom work, I do not, so that I can ensure the quality of the product.
Ready to work together?
I can't wait to hear from you!